|Office Page Guide -
- Excel Visual Basic for Applications
- I have been using Excel through all versions since 2.0. (I started with the one that came with a runtime version of Windows 2.0) I like VBA. Hope some of these code examples help you out.
Most of my work is in VBA or SQL right now
so some of the examples may be a little old. Have been doing a lot of screen scrapes of Oracle Forms using Excel VBA - nasty!
- Access VBA
- I had to finally learn Access VBA and it is pretty cool. Donít tell anybody but usually I like Access better than Excel now. Most of the Custom Functions I am building in one application will work in the other; simply change Recordsets to Cells. I will post a few examples while I am in the process of
converting the site to ASP.NET 2.0.
- Formulas and Functions
- Ever need that really strange formula but have no idea how
to write it? Check these out. I will try to help if you , but remember
I still have a full-time job and will not get to all questions. NEVER, EVER send attachments. I delete them immediately!
- Excel FAQ
- Here are my most frequently asked questions. I do not know the
answer to everything and will gladly tell you I dont.
- Others that are doing great things with Office
- My Excel links page. Some of these are in languages that I
cannot read and are marked accordingly.
- Other Programs
- Within the last year, more and more of my work assignments have been in Access, Word and
Outlook. I am planning to add sections for these programs eventually.
- Got a Question?
- Do not attach examples! The demands on my time are preventing me from answering most questions at